I’ve recently compiled my original teaching ESL articles into a FREE ebook, which you can download by clicking the image below.
Below are the original articles I wrote about teaching ESL abroad.
The first set are on this site, the second set are guest posts and will take you to another site.
Teaching ESL Abroad
- ESL Regions Explained: Where to Go and What to Expect
- FREE EBOOK! HOW TO GET STARTED TEACHING ESL IN EAST ASIA
- On Teaching ESL Abroad
- What Teaching ESL Abroad Can and Cannot Do For You
- How to Find a Job as an ESL Teacher
- Interview Tips for Getting a Job as an ESL Teacher
- Teaching ESL in East Asia: Government-Run Education Programs
- The Best Places to Make Money Teaching ESL in East Asia
- Teaching ESL off the Beaten Path in Asia
- The Basics of Teaching an ESL Class
- Teaching ESL Abroad: Volunteer or Work?
- Teacher Travelling: Steve Teaching and Volunteering in Korea, Cambodia, and Ukraine
- Teaching English in South Korea
- Tips to get you started Teaching English in South Korea
- Teach English in Ukraine
And finally, if you’re wondering what a typical ESL classroom looks like, you can view the short film I made while in South Korea. It’s called Coffee and Milk and you can view it on my Movie Gallery page.